Our feet do a lot for us. They carry us all day, bear the brunt of our morning jog, and endure countless evenings in uncomfortable shoes.
Foot massage and its benefits have been known for over 5000 years since the times of ancient Egypt and China. Reflexology has emerged from these ancient practices.
Reflexology involves applying pressure to the legs to influence physical changes in the body. The placement of pressure is based on a complex system of identifying reflex zones that correspond to different parts of the body.
Foot massage and reflexology offer an amazing range of health benefits:
- Relaxation and relief against stress
- Improving blood circulation
- Normalizes blood pressure
- Prevention of injuries and quick recovery of the body
- Relief of headaches and migraines
- Reducing feelings of anxiety
- Treatment of leg edema